About the Board
We encourage you to be an active NAPIPM member. If you are interested in contacting a board member, see our "Board Members" page.
If you are a new Board member or interested in becoming a Board member, see "Board Duties".
The roles of the regional representative are:
- sharing of national information on federal programs
- your direct contact with APHSA thru the NAPIPM Board
- sharing of information important to other states in your region
- connecting you with other states and organizations with similar issues
- collecting state comments on proposed federal Medicaid, TANF, and Food Stamp regulations
- help you resolve your state's Medicaid, TANF, and Food Stamp issues through APHSA contacts
And of course, designing and developing the annual NAPIPM Conference.
The NAPIPM Board meets via teleconference on the first Friday of every month. Need more information? Click here to learn about NAPIPM.